Generally in storing +5 degrees is an adequate temperature. Ventilation for the unit is to be sufficient and the items should be placed so that they do not block any ventilation ports. Items that are packaged appropriately remain preserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rental contracts is valid indefinitely. Minimum length of the contract is two (2) months.
- The contract can be initiated any day of the month.
- Deposit for the contract is two (2) months rent.
- If a key or entry pass is lost a 100€ fee will be collected.
- The lessee is to inform ps-varastotilat oy if their address of phone number changes.
- The lessee is responsible for his/her garbage.
- After the contract is terminated the lessor is liable to empty and clean the storage unit. If he/she fails to do so a cleaning fee will be charged at the minimum price of 200€.
- Storing items outside of the designated units is prohibited.
- The term of notice for the lessee is 1 month and 3 months for the lessor.
- The term of notice for the lessee is 1 month and 3 months for the lessor.In the case of a contract infraction the lessor has the right to terminate the contract immediately and collect possible compensation on expenses.
- The rental contract applies the law according to the leasing of business premises (LHVL 482/95).
PS-Varastotilat Oy operates without value added tax (V.A.T 0%).
INDEMNIFICATION OF ITEMS IN STORAGE
The lessee is responsible for his/her property inside the storage unit. We urge you to look over your home insurance coverage during the time you are storing your property from your insurance company.